Jackel Fiberglass Basins are wound with a proprietary combination of hoop and helical wraps to supply maximum strength and rigidity in both radial and lateral directions. We use a 75% glass / 25% resin ratio in our basins. This makes them stronger than chop spray or straight hoop wrapped basins. Jackel uses resins designed to meet the harshest septic or sewage applications. Wall thickness is determined by the diameter and length of the individual basins. Customized covers and universal pump slide rail systems are available.
Features and Benefits:
• Available in 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", 48" and 60" inside diameters
• Depths available up to 240" in increments of 6"
• Available with or without anti-float bottoms
• Winding process is computer controlled for accuracy, consistent thinkness and extraordinary strength
• Manufactured to the ASTM D 3753: Standard Specification for Glass - Fiber - Reinforced Polyester Manholes and Wet Wells
• Designed to withstand wall collapse or buckling based on: Hydrostatic pressure of 62.4 lbs. per square foot, saturated soil weight of 120 lbs. per cubic foot and soil modulus of 700 lbs. per square foot
• Tensile strength of 100,000 to 150,000 PSI