The J-Vault™ is a fiberglass shell that was designed to house a flood control system. The primary shell comes in four parts. There is the cone, sidewall, ladder and foundation ring. Optional components include a fiberglass sump basin and three different man-hole cover choices.
Features and Benefits:
• Available in 48" diameter
• Depths available up to 12 feet
• Winding process is computer controlled for accuracy, consistent thinkness and extraordinary strength
• Manufactured to the ASTM D 3753: Standard Specification for Glass - Fiber - Reinforced Polyester Manholes and Wet Wells
• Designed to withstand wall collapse or buckling based on: Hydrostatic pressure of 62.4 lbs. per square foot, saturated soil weight of 120 lbs. per cubic foot and soil modulus of 700 lbs. per square foot
• Tensile strength of 100,000 to 150,000 PSI